Blade Tape Hockey Stick Grip Tape
- Fast & easy to apply with it's peel'n'stick technology, you can apply BladeTape in less than 30secs!
- Better grip on the puck with a patented rubber face and ridge pattern, BladeTape allows for added grip on the puck for improved control.
- Today’s composite sticks can make it tough to have a feel for the puck, or take a pass. BladeTape provides a bit of cushion along with grip to improve everyone’s game, young or veteran.
- Better stick handling without a bottom edge, BladeTape lets your stick glide through the ice as you feel your stickhandling speed up.
- No snow or ice buildup with BladeTape's rubber surface, snow and ice are naturally repelled. BladeTape doesn’t hold water the way cloth tape can, so your stick doesn’t get heavier as the game goes on.
- Long lasting BladeTape is designed to last 15 games but many of our users have told us that they have gotten so much more! Younger players can get a whole season out of one set of BladeTape.